My first medal roe buck

J222ROE

Fair chuffed with my first medal head . 114.75 cic points bronze !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 252
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 184

1st Pattern Paul

Well done, nice head. I'm waiting for my best ever head to finnish drying and should get it assessed mid August.
ATB
Paul

teyhan1

Well done on your head.
I think though that the scorer is wrong.
I can't argue with the physical side of things but 1.5 for colour, 2.0 for pearling
I think it shows the weakness of CIC in the personal opinions of the scorer

R700ROE

Well done on your head.
I think though that the scorer is wrong.
I can't argue with the physical side of things but 1.5 for colour, 2.0 for pearling
I think it shows the weakness of CIC in the personal opinions of the scorer

I agree with the colour being a bit short but it has decent pearling on the inside but is lacking on the outside of the beams so think the score given is about right.
The judges usually score the head on beauty points first, and then do the weight and volume, therefore they have no idea whether it'll make a medal and by how much.

Last edited:

sako751sg

I agree with the colour being a bit short but it has decent pearling on the outside but is lacking on the inside of the beams so think the score given is about right.
The judges usually score the head on beauty points first, and then do the weight and volume, therefore they have no idea whether it'll make a medal and by how much.

Absofeckinglutely.

Buckaroo8

Don't let the 0.25 of a point detract from the fact that you've shot a great trophy.
If you're bothered, you could always send it off to BASC or SCI to get measured as it might make silver by one of these methods.
Well done in any case!

J222ROE

Don't let the 0.25 of a point detract from the fact that you've shot a great trophy.
If you're bothered, you could always send it off to BASC or SCI to get measured as it might make silver by one of these methods.
Well done in any case!
I am really happy with wat I have got but now that u mention that it mite be worth it . Thanks

Buckaroo8

J222ROE, if you do get it scored by BASC or SCI it would be great if you'd post the results on this thread so we can see a comparison between the different methods,
Cheers

Gunman

I always say a medal is a reward for spending time on your ground, great trophy for you. I cant wait until I get the opportunity to get one myself.