My first stag shot, caught on film

Norway

Been for years, just didn't remember my callsign since 2015 :lol: and this forum just "faded in memory"

Ronin

Distinguished Member
As always - well made videos which instruct, advise and entertain

Particularly enjoyed the MSR challenge series

Ronin

Distinguished Member
PRS type events are growing in popularity here (Precision Rifle League, Send It Series and a few others ) would be good to have some Scandinavian competitors attend and likewise UK attendance in your comps over there.

Keep up the good work anyway - always look out for the next video

badbob

Very good video, with interesting anecdotes.
On the big screen it looks like I was there with you.:)
Wish I was, not going to be climbing any mountains this year.

HDShark

Thanks for all the videos matey, they have gotten me through many long weeks sat indoors wishing I was stalking, over the years. Congrats on the stag.

johngryphon

Nice clear little video.

I have to say that pushing your rifle through the grass and schitt like was done is fraught with the danger of pushing debris into the muzzle..even taped it shouldn't be done....muzzle up out of the rubbish.

takbok

Thanks for the video, lovely day out!

I've got one of your THLR cheek raisers and I love it.

Norway

I have to say that pushing your rifle through the grass and schitt like was done is fraught with the danger of pushing debris into the muzzle.
Are you refering to time 5:03? The rifle is placed carefully on the ground with each step to avoid what you describe. But yes, of it was being pushed you are absolutely right,

Wish I was, not going to be climbing any mountains this year.
Hope that situation improves for the better, good luck!

Enjoyed the clip very much - thank you for posting.
Thanks, glad it was worth your time!

Always like watching these video's, keep them coming.
M
Willdo! More is in the making...

From a THLR fan boy well done our Thomo :thumb:
Thanks!

Thanks for all the videos matey, they have gotten me through many long weeks sat indoors wishing I was stalking, over the years. Congrats on the stag.
And I'm indoors, editing and wishing I was out stalking. But at least, at one stage I was out stalking and can look back on a nice memory.

Thanks for the video, lovely day out!

I've got one of your THLR cheek raisers and I love it.
Thanks, glad you liked it. Changed it for Kolvkam permament solution myself, added a lot of weight to my rifle so not the best choice. I don't make them anymore as it is impossible to compete with an oriental import.

great video, ive just subbed your channel
Thanks, hope you find something useful there. I've recently set up playlists, so it should be slightly easier to find info by subject.