My first

wcog106

My Christmas wish finally came, my first Roe, nay first Deer, what a buzz ! Also a first for the dog she found in it thick cover after a short run, what more could you wish for, Newyears eve fare is now on a higher menu.

wcog106

Many thanks, 18 months in the making then it just clicked. Too much respect for many but the next is being looked forward to now.

Spotterdog

Many thanks, 18 months in the making then it just clicked. Too much respect for many but the next is being looked forward to now.
WCOG106 Congratulations ! Now make sure you never forget that first one, or the next, or those after. Start a log of what you've done right now, keep it up to date as soon as possible after success, it really is a pleasure to look back and great reference material to use in future.

TA6319

well done, its some feeling as I had my first deer in November with a new rifle (to me) as well. i intend to mount the case on a base with the details on the bottom, as I forgot to take a photo

WCOG106 Congratulations ! Now make sure you never forget that first one, or the next, or those after. Start a log of what you've done right now, keep it up to date as soon as possible after success, it really is a pleasure to look back and great reference material to use in future.
:tiphat:
Big regret for a lot of folk not keeping a log.

Congrats on your first of many