My new gun for High volume Fenced areas

Malxwal

Not having watched the video to its conclusion, I can only imagine the high fiving and "Hell yeahs". Still, at least they're not towing other humans down the street attached to the back of their pickup trucks.

CarlW

Am sure they placed a last meal in its mouth, said a little prayer, and then took a moment to give thanks and reflect upon the animal that had given its life to feed them and their families...

There are some really sick examples of human life on this planet. . Upon pulling into the second base, one of the military officers turned around and said, "You want chicken, goat or cow?" I said, "what? what for?" naively although I already had an idea where this was going. He replied to shoot at. I respectfully declined as blowing up innocent animals just isn't my cup of tea. Where we set up there was a mountain range about 200-300 meters or so out. That would serve as a perfectly harmless target.

jb1

From what I've seen of most yanky hilly Billy shooters they would need something like that to score a bit, i too find it distasteful and nothing to do with pest control in the least, invasive species or not.