my new hunting companion

SHIPPERS2

WP_20150120_008.jpgWP_20150120_015.jpgwp_ss_20150120_0002.jpgWP_20150120_006.jpgso the missis has treated me to a special birthday present a ESS pup she is just over 4 weeks old so have to wait until 14th feb before I can take her home. both mum and dad are working dogs so she should be write on it wen I start to train her. I am proud to give u HOLLY my new baby

Last edited:

Danny rem mag

I suppose we can get your dad to knock up a suspended free floating titanium flux capacitor tri-lithium puppy basket for the back of my Landy !

Springerman

Sorry to say this but springer's don't grow into there ears but they do make excellent leads when you forget to take one with you (just Kiddin) Jez

TheCornishman

View attachment 51935View attachment 51938View attachment 51937View attachment 51936so the missis has treated me to a special birthday present a ESS pup she is just over 4 weeks old so have to wait until 14th feb before I can take her home. both mum and dad are working dogs so she should be write on it wen I start to train her. I am proud to give u HOLLY my new baby
She's a beauty mate. I breed my own working springers & wouldn't be without them. Loyal, biddable, reliable & with a just hint of "mad as a box of frogs"...lol

congrats!