my office wall..

shootingduckdog

Well I'm almost there, spot the missing one................
000_0048.jpg

000_0052.jpg

000_0049.jpg

000_0051.jpg

Running the danger to make a fool out of me, is there fallow deer missing? I spotted red (next to the fox) Chinese water deer, muntjack, roe. Is the other next to the roe deer a sika? Sorry, new to this and I treated this as a 'test'. I am going to start reading for my DSC1 soon, I promise! ;)

Running the danger to make a fool out of me, is there fallow deer missing? I spotted red (next to the fox) Chinese water deer, muntjack, roe. Is the other next to the roe deer a sika? Sorry, new to this and I treated this as a 'test'. I am going to start reading for my DSC1 soon, I promise! ;)

There's no CWD there and the fallow is above the roe next to the sika buddy.

I hope I haven't just been "Had" there!

Last edited:
There's no CWD there and the fallow is above the roe next to the sika buddy.

I hope I haven't just been "Had" there!

Thanks for that. I am having difficulty to tell the different types apart looking at these pictures. when there is a full body it is much easier for me, or so I hope! ;)

Psyxologos; out of sheer curiosity which did you think was the Chinese? and to be fair to you mate only the roe is a medal head so you will see much more impressive fallow and sika

you should see the other side of the wall! ;)

You must keep the taxidermist in business single handed. When do you get your giraffe back?

The giraffe wasnt mine but I regret that I probably wont even get to see it either. I still dont understand how hes going to assemble it in his workshop!!!!
Not tried for CWD yet hope easier to find than WMD!!!! (must remember to set camera date :doh:)

Some nice mounts there, well done, were they done at Leyburn?

Catch you next year at some point no doubt.

TJ

Any body would think you have something to gloat about, of course only joking, a awesome collection you have well done. :)

psyx, the confusion about the fallow is possibly because it's a melanistic buck. If you look at the profile view you can see the give away palmation of his antlers.

Done at Bedale TJ!!!

Hope I'm not guilty of gloating but am certainly very pleased/proud of them. There is also a full fox on the floor but didnt get him in the shot (or should I say picture, he was squarely in the shot;):rolleyes:)

Back