My Teckel

Rake Aboot

Mines is a frigging loony.

Track deer ! oh yes he'll do that alright, but just everytime he goes out. There is no off switch, which makes walking him and 2 lurchers a bundle of fun.

And there is nowhere round here without deer. No shooting without pound notes so some places are bloody living with the things.

Great dog though. Cracking little guard dog.

Grouse .204

She’s just the same, if she gets a whiff of anything she’s off baying like a little hound! She’s more of a glorified pet if anything but she has a great nose and an appetite for mischief

Keith Edmunds

Lovely looking bitch Grouse .204. I do believe most do underestimate their high prey drive. I certainly did when I imported two German litter sisters together!! It was really hard work and we still have our moments. The Italian and Polish imports received more 1-to-1 time and it is time I still spend on them. They really are a lion in the field and a lamb in the house.
Hen Ap 19 a (2).jpg
Above is Bassotto Di Corleone Hendrix at Hazelglade - Polish import

Bella (1).jpg

Above is German import Ginger von den Konigstannen at Hazelglade

oct18e.jpg

Above is German import Goldie von den Konigstannen

Jan 19 d.jpg

Above is Italian import Wicked Witch Dell'olmaccio

Grouse .204

Lovely looking bitch Grouse .204. I do believe most do underestimate their high prey drive. I certainly did when I imported two German litter sisters together!! It was really hard work and we still have our moments. The Italian and Polish imports received more 1-to-1 time and it is time I still spend on them. They really are a lion in the field and a lamb in the house.
View attachment 143289
Above is Bassotto Di Corleone Hendrix at Hazelglade - Polish import

View attachment 143288

Above is German import Ginger von den Konigstannen at Hazelglade

View attachment 143290

Above is German import Goldie von den Konigstannen

View attachment 143291

Above is Italian import Wicked Witch Dell'olmaccio
Great looking teckels Keith I’ll be looking for a stud in the future so I may be in touch at a later date. Thanks again