My wife is divorcing me because of SD !

Grant.N

My wife has had enough of me having my head in my iPhone every evening for 2 hours.She now wants a devorce as she says I have another woman that I am texting on an evening ???
Thanks SD for being such a wonderful site/ forum.
Happy days !!!!

The tramp

My wife has had enough of me having my head in my iPhone every evening for 2 hours.She now wants a devorce as she says I have another woman that I am texting on an evening ??? Thanks SD for being such a wonderful site/ forum. Happy days !!!!

​You lucky bugger !!!! ;)

redlab

My wife has had enough of me having my head in my iPhone every evening for 2 hours.She now wants a devorce as she says I have another woman that I am texting on an evening ???
Happy days !!!!
Pmsl..... Oh how familiar does that sound!!!!!

User00026

heard it many many times,,,no matter what, "i want a divorce because XYZ shooting related" blah blah blah....

do men ever go "I want a divorce because of your organising closets, obsession with shoes/bags or being forced to watch crappy TV"...no..we ENJOY it because it means we get a few minutes to ourselves to think!

6pointer

Tell her you have another woman that you are writing to her name is Jayb . That will keep her guessing and tell her when she talks to you her bingo wings flap and it puts you off looking at her she will soon quiet down abit.

Jager SA

It's a blessing...thank your lucky stars! Whilst you're at it plan your next project...mmm custom rifle! :D

sharkbait

If I had a wife she would have divorced me a looooong time ago :rofl: what gives! A cause for celebration I hear:D

Wingy

Ask her to phone my mrs. if they get their heads together they may be able to get at 2 for 1 offer, then we will both be free.

swarovski

Some people get all the luck :rofl:, most people i mention stalking directory too rekon it sounds like perv website :eek:

Last edited:

deerwarden

Tell her you have another woman that you are writing to her name is Jayb . That will keep her guessing and tell her when she talks to you her bingo wings flap and it puts you off looking at her she will soon quiet down abit.
If mentioning her bingo wings flap doesn't do the trick, mention her corn beef legs, that will really take the wind out of her sails and shut her up.:stir:, my wife's pet name is Fray Bentos. deerwarden.

Satyr

Please post a picture of your soon to be Ex and her share of your future earnings plus phone number. Thanks.

basil

Distinguished Member
Don`t be sad pal, rejoice!!
If she ain`t got little feet she could never get close enough to the kitchen sink anyway. :D

Tim.243

Happy days !!!!
There are quite a few old women on here so she may be closer to being half right....:stir:
Tim.243