NEC shooting show

Laddz

Must admit I can’t wait until Saturday as I’m going to the great British shooting show at the NEC... it’s not just the show itself but that I am travelling down with 2 men who in the past few weeks have allowed me to link up with them to gain experience deer stalking... I was advised buy our FAC officer to do this before seeking to hopefully add a 308. So these men will be bombarded with questions on the journey ;) roll on Saturday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lever357

Hope you enjoy yourselves. I last went 2 years ago and thought it quite poor - there are more importers and distributors attending who you can't actually buy off. Then take all the air rifle and air soft stuff out and there wasn't much you could buy!! Very few there selling reloading gear.

S&L7x57

Hope this doesn't come under 'advertising' but I am exhibiting my restored shotguns there under the banner of Heritage Guns, apparently on location D15 but who knows where that will be, probably next to the latrines! ;) I would be delighted to put faces to names if anybody wants to drop by. I'll be the old git in a green apron, boring anybody who doesn't keep moving about 1890's patents! Sorry no rifles nor reloading gear, in fact nothing relevant to this site at all! Just lots of lovely old walnut, hand engraving and what my rifle besotted friends describes as 'blacksmithing'.

jimmy milnes

We need some kind of SD badge (you know, the posh enamel kind) that we could all wear when going to events such as this.

Perhaps it already exists but I didn't get one? Maybe you are all comparing badges at parties without me knowing it...:mad:

Kind regards,

Carl
Good God no.... it would hark back to being like one of those sad cb radio gatherings back in the late 70''s early 80''s

The Singing Stalker

Hope this doesn't come under 'advertising' but I am exhibiting my restored shotguns there under the banner of Heritage Guns, apparently on location D15 but who knows where that will be, probably next to the latrines! ;) I would be delighted to put faces to names if anybody wants to drop by. I'll be the old git in a green apron, boring anybody who doesn't keep moving about 1890's patents! Sorry no rifles nor reloading gear, in fact nothing relevant to this site at all! Just lots of lovely old walnut, hand engraving and what my rifle besotted friends describes as 'blacksmithing'.
Memo to self, avoid D15 unless near the toilets then ensure not to make eye contact under any circumstance.
:lol:, I'm in that Friday feeling mood.

James0586

I’m there Saturday but like carlw I don’t have a badge!

I got the wife and kids in tow with the boss in charge of the credit card! Didn’t think this through :-|:mad::thumb:

CarlW

Hope you enjoy yourselves. I last went 2 years ago and thought it quite poor - there are more importers and distributors attending who you can't actually buy off. Then take all the air rifle and air soft stuff out and there wasn't much you could buy!! Very few there selling reloading gear.
Hmmm. I was hoping to pick up some reloading bits. That is disappointing.

Dickie

I went last year and had a good day out, it was better towards the end of the day when there was less people. I didn't see any reloading equipment or consumables for sale.

James0586

I was there last year, there was a bloke selling reloading stuff but He didn’t have a load of stuff, heads, dies, cases just the usual stuff... there wasn’t a full stand just bits