• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: New Bergara B14 30-06 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

30-06hunter

Updated - New Bergara B14 30-06 Kit

Hi all

I have for sale my Bergara B14 Sporter in .30-06 totally unused Not even shot it in New condition still with all packaging.

Bought recently, barely 2 months old but now no longer required. (when bought was last 30-06 in UK until shipment due in November)

I will be selling this as a kit - original boxes with all items included

Bergara B14 30-06 1/10 twist with a Alan Rhone steel Picatiny Rail and Weaver mounts. bomb proof set up.

Wildcat Evolution Mod recently serviced by Wildcat and brand new bridge to fit the Bergaras 14x1 thread.

Butler Creek Rifle slip

Leather Rifle Sling

30-06 storage boxes.

Looking for £700 now reduced will include some Ammo

Great starter Stalking package.

Will RFD at buyers cost - Collection in person North Wales.

would like to sell as a kit but if I enough interest in each individual item I will split.

Thanks for looking
Screen_Shot_2016_10_16_at_17_17_04.png DSCF6159.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

30-06hunter

Moving to Australia very soon... this needs to go, willing to split up and sell rifle on its own. get a good deal for a brand new rifle at below retail price.

GOT TO GO

Open to offers.

paul dillon

This is a great buy for someone these rifles are well put together and accurate i have a .300wm in Walnut and getting a 3/4" group at 200m using 180g ammo

30-06hunter

Thanks for the reply, It is a great gun put together very well. I bought it as a new rifle to move to NZ with but things changed and now I'm Going to OZ which as we all know is very strict on guns. so would be best to just start again there.

this gun will also come with a Cleaning kit, nearly 100+ rounds and also some 200 brass fired once from a Remington that i previously owned, they are fire formed to a Remington but any good home loader can re shape.

This seriously has to go by the 28th November!. so open to offers and Splitting if you're only interested in the rifle.

I will pay the RFD charge also so if you're in the middle of a caliber change on your cert, I will send it to your local RFD and they can hold it for you.

Bought New from Macavoy guns just over 2 months ago, and Never fired it not even once. get a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.