New Forum

New forum on deer disease

• Total voters

300wsm

Account Suspended
:idea: What do you all think about asking Rob for a new forum on deer disease With the top few posts being sticky's with a photo and description of some of the common parasites and diseases of deer for use as a reference.

D

DaveG

Good idea.

Only problem is you're going to need a BVA or GVS member to supply the definitive opinions and right ups. No one else is suitably qualified IMO

If you're expecting to be able to c&p what will be large chunks of texts you could find yourself the wrong side of the copyright lawyers.

D

DaveG

300wsm said:
I can take care of most of the 'normal' diseases and parasites for the sticky's from my own prsentations I also have the services of MHS qualified vet to call upon if required.

Malc,

If you emailed me the photos I could post them for you if required
No problems then. :lol:

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
300wsm. Thank you for your kind offer, I have also had a similar one from Buckup, which I am grateful for.

Just as a matter of course, do you by chance have anything on your notes about diseases/pests of the Troll nature, and their eradication :lol:

Just thought I would ask ;)

poddle

Yeah Sika, Troll diseases, now thats an issue for sure. Nasty little bugger has suddenly cropped up, knows it all and argues to the enth degree.
Antidode needed URGENTLY,