New GWP. Keeping it in the Family

bigoak

I took possession of my new GWP on Fri.
Lovely girl.
From the Australian foundation breeders of the breed. Who just happen to be my Uncle and Aunty.20160730_130348-1.jpg

She's got to go some to grow into them paws that's for sure,lovely looking pup mate good luck with her.

Martin

I took possession of my new GWP on Fri.
Lovely girl.
From the Australian foundation breeders of the breed. Who just happen to be my Uncle and Aunty.View attachment 72818

Looks like a great pup. There are some Australian lines (Korskote) in the make up of my wire and looking at yours, they must be related!

Jeez mate I thought Oz was supposed to be warm ? You've more skins on than an onion! !
Belting Gwp though, I run shorthair''s but my training partner shows and trails wires and I must say I do have a soft spot for the breed

Jimmy, i think Im cold blooded. it was 4 degrees.
When I was in England, i turned white, then blue. By lunchtime I was back to a shirt

Ahhhhhh the adventures you are going to have with your pup!!!! I hope you put some photos up of him in the next few years as I always look forward to follow other hunters exploits with their best friend thoughout the span of the dog's life. Makes the world feel like a smaller place.

Back