New member from London

Evening all,

I don't hunt, but I have been target shooting for well over twenty years.

I have a Parker Hale L81A2 Cader Target Rifle (7.62 NATO), Zastava CZ99 Precision and BSA Century (both .22 LR).

Looking forward to advice and general chat.

markj1.

Ray7756

Hi Mark
Welcome to the forum, you will get plenty advic on any shooting subject here, even if you dont shoot anything other than targets,it a prety diverse bunch here
Cheers
Ray

stubear

Welcome!

I'm in London during the week for work (Canary Wharf) so if you want to meet up one evening after work for a beer and mull over all things shooting then drop me a PM!

Welcome!

I'm in London during the week for work (Canary Wharf) so if you want to meet up one evening after work for a beer and mull over all things shooting then drop me a PM!

Thank you, this is very kind.

Alas, not this week.... :(

Very hectic at work. A possible merger with a Japanese company... don't ask :)

Perhaps I should add to my intro that in the very distant past I used to shoot practical pistol under UKPSA and IPSC , and had a Beretta (.22 - not used for practical), a Spanish STAR 1911 replica (9mm short - not used for practical), a Glock 19 (9mm - used in competition), and a CZ-75 (9mm - used in competition).

I also owned an Italian Galesi 6.35mm at some point - though it was faulty when I bought it and remained faulty until I got rid of it, so I never actually fired this pistol.

Alas, all my pistols are long gone now...

Anyone has one of them long-barrel long-but modern incarnations?

Last edited: