New Member ~ New Stalker

Wingers243

Evening to all, just got signed up on the directory after looking around at some length... I'm from Hertfordshire and have only been stalking seriously for about 9 months. Hopefully I can pick up a few tips and advice from the forum.

I've been shooting for about 10 years (at a tender 25 years that seems a long time!) and have mainly been a shotgunner through that time but have had an FAC for just over 5 years (just renewed). I have had a .22lr for that time for vermin and a .243 for about 3 years but only used it for foxing until recently (a CZ 452 varmint and CZ 550 American). I do a fair bit of game shooting / pigeon / rough shooting etc, run a little game shoot with a friend and shoot more clays than is good for me! I have a collection of Beretta's to do all that with.

I had my first introduction to stalking from my 'grand master' last year and have been out as much as I can since with him and others. So far i've managed to put my first Roe doe's and Fallow Bucks in the bag:D . I'm absolutely hooked! I've been and bought my Swarovski bino's (do they make a difference!) and a fair bit of other basic stuff and am collecting all the gear together. Hopefully I can get my DSC 1 done this summer and keep on picking up a few deer along the way....

Wingers243.

Beowulf

Hi Wingers and welcome to the site mate. A very interesting first post, I think you will find that you will fit in just right on here. It really is good to see so many new members. :D

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Hi Wingers, welcome to the site. With so many new members joining this site is now really going from strength to strength. Look forward to reading your posts.

Cheers

Sikamalc

wadashot

Account Suspended
Hello there winger and welcome to the site.

Wingers243 said:
bought my Swarovski bino's (do they make a difference!)
They certainly do mate. This peice of kit is one of the more important bits to have when stalking. ;)

wadas