Hi,

My name's Jack crawford i'm a royal marine from plymouth. I've been shooting since i was old enough to hold a rifle, currently own a rifle and pistol in france and get to do plenty of shooting over there and got to do a bit of long range shooting in wales on a friends land.
But i've started taking an interest in hunting an in particular deer stalking, so hoping to get a Firearms license over here and maybe find somewhere to shoot closer to home.

Ray7756

Welcome to a bootneck named Jack from an ex jack, there is a forces shooting/ stalking organisation, not sure of the details but "someone who knows" will be along soon, or check through your regiment, lots of places want to help "our boys" get into stalking, you are doing your bit if the shooting community can help you Im sure they will
if you find yourself up this end of the country, maybe visiting 45 in Arbroath give me a shout and will get you out, you can use one of my guns, ammo supplied
Cheers
Ray

Welcome to a bootneck named Jack from an ex jack, there is a forces shooting/ stalking organisation, not sure of the details but "someone who knows" will be along soon, or check through your regiment, lots of places want to help "our boys" get into stalking, you are doing your bit if the shooting community can help you Im sure they will
if you find yourself up this end of the country, maybe visiting 45 in Arbroath give me a shout and will get you out, you can use one of my guns, ammo supplied
Cheers
Ray
Thanks for the invite, might be up at 45 at the beginning of next year