LukeSwindon

Hi

I’m Luke from Swindon, I enjoy deer stalking, game bird shooting and beating I’m looking to purchase 3 rifles a .22 lr .223 and .308 I have a short list but if anyone has any recommendations for what rifles I should avoid or look at

cheers

luke

DJB266

Welcome Luke!
you will find all the help and info you need on everything you’re looking for within the pages!
Why those calibres and for what uses if you don’t mind me asking?

stubear

Welcome!

You're not a million miles away from Street in Somerset so personally I would give Steve Beaty at Ivythorn Sporting a call. He's an excellent RFD and has probably forgotten more than a lot of us would ever know about shooting kit.

He has a range on site where you can test out various bits of kit at 50m and 100m plus stocks a lot of top notch kit. I'm a massive fan of Schultz and Larsen rifles (my signature on here is probably a not too subtle nod to this haha) and Steve is a stockist, plus he also carries many of the other major top quality brands like Sauer, Sako, Blaser... Plus scopes as well.

Well worth the trip down IMO!

LukeSwindon

Welcome!

You're not a million miles away from Street in Somerset so personally I would give Steve Beaty at Ivythorn Sporting a call. He's an excellent RFD and has probably forgotten more than a lot of us would ever know about shooting kit.

He has a range on site where you can test out various bits of kit at 50m and 100m plus stocks a lot of top notch kit. I'm a massive fan of Schultz and Larsen rifles (my signature on here is probably a not too subtle nod to this haha) and Steve is a stockist, plus he also carries many of the other major top quality brands like Sauer, Sako, Blaser... Plus scopes as well.

Well worth the trip down IMO!
Thank you am still looking at the moment nearly ready to purchase now ! Lots of saving lok