Good evening ,

As the name suggests , currently a paramedic working in South Powys mainly out of Brecon.
I have completed my DSC level 1 and now looking to do my DSC 2 at some point. I am also looking to find some sort of shooting / stalking around south powys.

Thank you for letting me join

Matt

David E

Hi Matt,

Welcome from another newbie.
I already found a lot of info on this forum and got a lot of help and advice from some very nice members over here. Also already bought some stuff thanks to this forum. Have fun.

Greetings from Belgium

David

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Wiz240

Croiso, I’m over the boreder from you just north of Llandovery. There’s a wealth of knowledge on here and I’m not one of them.

Thank you for having me and the welcomes !! Look forward to learning and hopefully sort out some shooting be it range or stalking.

Croiso, I’m over the boreder from you just north of Llandovery. There’s a wealth of knowledge on here and I’m not one of them.

Did a mountain bike race there a couple
Of months ago called cross mountain ! Enjoyable but lots of climbs. Looking at Offas Dyke Rifle Club currently for membership and range shooting , do you know much about them ? I see they shoot at Sennybridge quite a lot.

Wiz240

Did a mountain bike race there a couple
Of months ago called cross mountain ! Enjoyable but lots of climbs. Looking at Offas Dyke Rifle Club currently for membership and range shooting , do you know much about them ? I see they shoot at Sennybridge quite a lot.
No sorry I don’t know anything about them my self. I know there’s a milatery range just outside Tirabad and they open it to a club but I am not sure which club.