1967spud Reloading Supplies Ltd - UK Suppliers for Reloading Equipment supplies, We also stock Bullet Heads and Bullet Cases Guns Cabinets, Night vision and much much more...

F41NXS

New Member from Scotland

Never sure what to put in introductions, but as its a requirement, here I go;

okay, I first started target shooting in 1990 with a colt.45 & Wilson Match Master .38/.357, both highly modified for target shooting purposes. Due to disgraceful events that shocked the world in 1996 I then converted to target rifle shooting and still continue both target shooting & stalking today.

I used to reload .308/762, still have the equipment but getting lazy and buying the loads, perhaps time is the issue.

at the moment I have 4 rifles
1 x .308/762 strictly for target shooting
1 x .308/762 for stalking only
1 x .38/357 Marlin
1 x 9mm Southern Gun straight pull (converted for target)

I own a Hilux invincible and highly rate it to the point that I have also now sold my Merc ML300 and replacing it with another Hilux. As luxurious as the ML is to drive, there is no way I can rate it as a 4x4 on road never mind "off-road" and prefer to own 2 Hilux, also a few motorcycles in the collection.

Also a big lover of dogs and have 3 Alaskan Malamutes, we have had various Malamutes in the family for 18 years and understand the nature of the breed very well, not recommended as a gun dog lol, infact not recommended as a "first dog" for anyone.

I am a current BASC member and have been for many a year

well I hope that satisfies the introduction stage, im now of to check out the forum

One last thing, you may be wondering what my log on ID is?

F4 - one of the MV Agusta motorcycles I own
1NXS - a band I used to listen a lot too

Put it all together and it is a number plate on my MV Agusta F4

Last edited:

norma 308

Welcome to the SD sure it will bring some interest when your not so busy at work by the look of things .
regards
​norma

Stoney Creek - Purpose Built Shooting Clothing