New old member........

re'M'ington

Hi all,it's been a bit,but changed computer and lost password and it's impossible to change password on this site for some reason,you can't even contact admin without signing in so I have come back in reincarnation from re'M'ington to Old Deer.

regards Old Deer.

Tim.243

Hi all,it's been a bit,but changed computer and lost password and it's impossible to change password on this site for some reason,you can't even contact admin without signing in so I have come back in reincarnation from re'M'ington to Old Deer.

regards Old Deer.

Welcome back....

Back then you said...

Hi,I have been trying very hard for quite a while to get on here,and,I will have a good read before I start posting properly.I have two dogs...a Working Whippet and a Jack Russel,I have shot all of my life(so far anyway)and,have always been a true country boy ferreting bushing lamping,and,just about anything that keeps me out in the fields.I am fairly new to the stalking game though,and,am definitely still learning,so,get ready for some odd questions.....I'll apologise in advance.I live on the Wilts/Somerset border,and,am a member of a stalking syndicate in 'The New Forest' shooting mainly Fallow,but,there are plenty of Roe and Muntjac,and,even a small herd of Reds seen about in the last few months.I'mm off to have a good mooch through your forum now so I will speak again soon.................Martin.

Tim.243

Highlandsjohn

Welcome back, perhaps admin can help now they know your predicament,they are very helpful and accommodating. Your other old self sounds very interesting. John