New Reloading project.

I'd say a 40mm minimum at best , although that may depend on whether it's direct or plunging fire . I must admit to not having much experience with minute of golf ball shooting though .

AB

In training back in the day with batton rounds or if removed D-cell inserted we could group and hit 4x3 legs very well and head box around 40yrds ipsc targets. lots of 1033 chits for d-cell request from stores back then ???

I'd say a 40mm minimum at best , although that may depend on whether it's direct or plunging fire . I must admit to not having much experience with minute of golf ball shooting though .

AB
Kind of hoping for minute of open sky! Its actually a 37MM flare launcher. Always wanted to mess around with loading pyrotechnic loads. A hold over from the model rocketry days, I guess.
Think rifle brass is expensive? The empty aluminum cases for this are almost $16 US each. ~Muir

Kind of hoping for minute of open sky! Its actually a 37MM flare launcher. Always wanted to mess around with loading pyrotechnic loads. A hold over from the model rocketry days, I guess.
Think rifle brass is expensive? The empty aluminum cases for this are almost $16 US each. ~Muir
I was giving you 3mm wiggle room lol . Firearms are like women , the really fun ones are usually expensive ............ I'm a sexist pig .

AB

I ordered components but truly, I can't see using them until we get some serious moisture.... most likely it will need to wait til winter. The laws regarding this unit are complex. There is a maximum to total powder charge for the cartridge (lifting charge + Detonation charge combined) and you can't have any payload that can be construed as "anti personnel" . Of course, I don't think I'd want to be very close to a typical "bird banger" round using 50 grains of black powder sealed in a thick walled cardboard tube with an inch of hard-set glue on each end. Might ring your ears. The fireworks will be the most fun.
It is not, by the way, classified as a firearm in the US. Just a flare / signaling device. The only requirement is that you be 18 years old. I got that covered...... :rolleyes: ~ Muir

I ordered components but truly, I can't see using them until we get some serious moisture.... most likely it will need to wait til winter. The laws regarding this unit are complex. There is a maximum to total powder charge for the cartridge (lifting charge + Detonation charge combined) and you can't have any payload that can be construed as "anti personnel" . Of course, I don't think I'd want to be very close to a typical "bird banger" round using 50 grains of black powder sealed in a thick walled cardboard tube with an inch of hard-set glue on each end. Might ring your ears. The fireworks will be the most fun.
It is not, by the way, classified as a firearm in the US. Just a flare / signaling device. The only requirement is that you be 18 years old. I got that covered...... :rolleyes: ~ Muir
I'm thinking the next post Halloween pumpkin exploding gathering, this should be used. :lol:

So...flechette rounds for mowing the lawn are okay? Am I right, or am I right? :lol::lol::lol:

Back