New shotgun

Our passion is your passion... stalk with us!

Drew

Did you see this guys programme when he did the shoot with the 408 Cheytac. Awesome.

stone

tika.308 said:
i have been thinking of getting a semi auto for decoying :lol: thats just the job
christ tika i hav seen you shoot that would be a waste of shells but the grin on your face would make it worth while if you want to try a decent auto then next time you are down at mine you can try my 5 shot remmy just bring your own shells

Gyr

Bloody hell!
That's one hell of a shotgun.
I wonder if I can put one of those on my shotgun cert...

Fester

Nowt wrong with us southerners :D At least i speak the queens english :eek: :D :D
Your more than welcom to borrow my Auto mate anytime :D

stone

i hav the next best thing
on my remmy 5 shot semi auto i can fit a six shot extension or if i want to be over the top get a 19 shot extension revolving mag, also fit a cuts compensator on the end of the barrell
hey presto
not even the terminator could match that , i would need arms like popeye to hold the bloody thing up long enough to empty the magazine though :lol:

Beowulf

I quote Steyr243:- 'Nowt wrong with us southerners At least i speak the queens english'.
What Queen would that be mate? you know so many sweetie! :lol:

As for the gun, I think it needs a bayonet just in case. ;)

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
I would have to seriously rethink the gun rack on my quad for one of those buggers. Marvellous troll shooter methinks :D :D

John

pheasant sniper 1

Im just selling my 12 shot pump...remmington 870 express magnum if anyones interested.. i have solid slugs on my cert and have had great fun on the skittles with it.. great condition... selling to fund some much needed upgrades for my stalking...

Our passion is your passion... stalk with us!