New to the site and to deer stalking

RhyceLP

Evening, I’m a lad In early 20s who hasn’t been stalking before but spends hours per night watching videos of all kinds of hunts and researching how to start up and I have now come across this site! Skinned my first deer a few weeks ago at a stag do but it just didn’t feel the same having someone deliver it gutted and headless before I got to have a go! After some info on good places to go for a taster in the Hampshire area. Any info will be greatly appreciated and I look forward to starting. Cheers for your time.

Tim.243

Evening, I’m a lad In early 20s who hasn’t been stalking before but spends hours per night watching videos of all kinds of hunts and researching how to start up and I have now come across this site! Skinned my first deer a few weeks ago at a stag do but it just didn’t feel the same having someone deliver it gutted and headless before I got to have a go! After some info on good places to go for a taster in the Hampshire area. Any info will be greatly appreciated and I look forward to starting. Cheers for your time.

Welcome from Essex

Tim.243