Free: New trade member

Tam the Gun

Hi all,

I have just become a trade member as I am in the process of selling some of a late friends estate.

I have a vast selection of various firearms and shotguns from his collection.

watch this space for some interesting adverts coming soon.

Kind regards

Tam

deeangeo

I met Tam in May while travelling to Orkney. Called in to check out a particular rifle. He’s a gent & I wish him every success.

Tam the Gun

Penta

No sorry, have a very nice Styer Mannlicher Model L in 243, iron sights, pulls up very well. In amazing condition, no evidence of having been fired beyond the proof house.

Deeangeo

it was a pleasure to meet you, I have got a really nice 9mm MS takedown that has not been played with. In amazing condition.

Bob

Thanks, it's a mammoth task at the minute but, I gave my word I wouldn't see his collection cut up once he was gone. Some nice guns. I'm still unearthing some amazing stuff.

Last edited:

rem284

Had a conversation with Tam the gun over the phone regarding selling a mod, he pointed out that I would be better off going down a different route even though it was not in his best interest. So I am sure that this type of honesting and being straightforward to deal with he do well. Good luck Tam

Tam the Gun

Tam,
‘I’m interested in a .243, have you gathered some pics?

I have a Steyr Mannlicher model L blued synthetic which is in over all amazing condition, very little signs of use. The bolt has no sign of wear, barrel is furnished with iron sighs and has set trigger set. If your interested send me a PM.

Tam the Gun

Had a conversation with Tam the gun over the phone regarding selling a mod, he pointed out that I would be better off going down a different route even though it was not in his best interest. So I am sure that this type of honesting and being straightforward to deal with he do well. Good luck Tam

Thank you, trust you were all sorted with the mod.