New variation

Hi all
Quick question, I've got my variation back today and I'm confused by the wording in section 5 additional conditions. I need to speak to my feo on Monday, but any ideas?
This is exactly how it's typed
The firearms, sound moderators and ammunition

Andy

It's most likely the PDF format has got confused, and printed incorrectly. Just ring ask for a good copy!

They are actually Non breaking space characters - "&nbsp" which are commonly used to put double spaces between words and/or keep them on the same line.
Normally they are not seen.

Sonicdmb73

I just got a variation. Condition 5 has gone from three paragraphs to a few lines.

ALQ
The firearms and sound moderators shall be used where I have permission and for zeroing on ranges or words to that effect.

My previous certificate had about half a page worth the last one before renewal near enough a page.

I just got a variation. Condition 5 has gone from three paragraphs to a few lines.

ALQ
The firearms and sound moderators shall be used where I have permission and for zeroing on ranges or words to that effect.

My previous certificate had about half a page worth the last one before renewal near enough a page.
same here, it follows on with..
shall be used for shooting any lawful quarry, and for zeroing-practice on approved ranges or land over which the holder has lawful authority to shoot

Sonicdmb73

same here, it follows on with..
shall be used for shooting any lawful quarry, and for zeroing-practice on approved ranges or land over which the holder has lawful authority to shoot
Makes a pleasant change to some of the conditions I have had over the years.
Fox whilst Deer Stalking being a particularly galling one. I only had a 22lr or 308. But couldn’t legally go lamping round the lambing fields.