Newark shooting show, end of this month

Daemo

Well-Known Member
Hi guys

It would be nice to put a few faces to names from the forum, are any of you going to the Newark shooting show at the end of the month?

I'll be there on the Saturday, so if anyone fancies a pint and a hello i'd be delighted to meet you.

Are we likely to find many bargains there or do the bargains appear on the Sunday?

Daemon

:D
 

Trapper

Well-Known Member
newark show

Daemo
Bargain hunt is Sunday, which ties in with stones dog day on sat, more of a mooch about and bargain hunting .
So I have a perfick weekend planned .
Regards Trapper ,
 

Turfer

Well-Known Member
May be going to the BASC dog day at Packington Park on the Saturday and Newark on the Sunday
 

stone

Well-Known Member
Turfer said:
May be going to the BASC dog day at Packington Park on the Saturday and Newark on the Sunday
i thought the BASC 'dogs for deer day' was a 2 day event :confused:
you may want to read more about it first before you commit to paying for it ;)
 

Ye old stalker

Well-Known Member
Daemo said:
Hi guys

It would be nice to put a few faces to names from the forum, are any of you going to the Newark shooting show at the end of the month?

I'll be there on the Saturday, so if anyone fancies a pint and a hello i'd be delighted to meet you.

Are we likely to find many bargains there or do the bargains appear on the Sunday?

Daemon

:D
Stones dog day sat and newark show sun thats me sorted ye old stalker
 

Daemo

Well-Known Member
Newark show

Ah

Everyone is going on the Sunday apparently

It would be rude not to join you instead of on the Saturday.

Not sure how to recognise anyone, suggestions?

Daemon

:D
 

Turfer

Well-Known Member
stone said:
Turfer said:
May be going to the BASC dog day at Packington Park on the Saturday and Newark on the Sunday
i thought the BASC 'dogs for deer day' was a 2 day event :confused:
you may want to read more about it first before you commit to paying for it ;)

I hadn't intended on paying for it. ;)
 

Trapper

Well-Known Member
Daemo
just look for the glassy eyed people with bulging pockets , with a bottle of something hanging out , or a supercilious grin that says I bagged a bargain .Me I will be accompanied by a burly bouncer type and a spotty dog. :lol:
Trapper
 
Top