NewAvon Arms The Bristol Gun Shop

NewAvonArms

I have been deer stalking for over 10 years. I mainly stalk in Somerset, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire. I live just outside Bristol I have stalking rights on a number of estates and I use Steyr Customs in both .243 & .260.

Edit:
Following on from our initial introduction earlier this week. We are a veteran owned and operated gun shop on the edge of Bristol in North Somerset, just off of the M5, junction 19. We stock a comprehensive range of leading brands of Rifles, Shotguns and Airguns. We have a team of knowledgeable and friendly human beings. Our door is is always open for a cup of tea/coffee and a chat. We have a solid knowledge base in all aspects of shooting sports. As well as supplying guns and ammunition we offer a wide range of other services, such as Guided Stalking, DSC1 & 2, range days, Reloading tuition.

We stock a large selection of reloading components including a sizeable amount of Barnes projectiles in a variety of calibres and weights. We also offer a selection factory ammunition in copper & lead options. Optics from GPO, Schmidt & Bender, Hawke, Vortex to name but a few. Comprehensive stock of thermal optics and imagers from the leading brand names, such as Pulsar & Hik.

Feel free to drop in if you are passing or call us for any of your needs.

Regards
NewAvon Arms Team

Last edited by a moderator: