• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Newbold & Bulford Ebenecco Ranger 30x-55x Two draw Telescope *Final Price Reduction*

caberslash

Hi everyone,

I have a Newbold & Bulford 'Enbeneco Ranger' 2 draw field telescope, for sale as I am regrettably thinning out my collection.

Telescope is in good condition, optically clear and undamaged, complete with its original leather handguard.

The pancratic draw provides 4 adjustable levels of magnification marked from 30x, 37x, 46x to 55x power. The 40mm objective lens delivers a bright and sharp image.

The image clarity is very good as is the overall cosmetic condition, and the leather cladding is free from any gouges or tears, with all the stitching intact.

The draws are smooth yet firm and dent free, still retaining a large amount of their non reflective coating.

A slight blemish on the coating of one of the draws is pictured, metal underneath is still fine and draws slide smoothly.

The telescope measures 27" fully extended , 10.5" closed, and weighs just under 0.8kg.

Compact and powerful, it is an ideal spotting tool.

£90 UK posted.

ebb1.jpg

ebb2.jpg
SAM_1375.JPG
Please PM me for inquiries, thanks.

Last edited: