Nice knife from Guy Stainthorp

Fabnosh

Hello all

Pleased as punch with my new knife from Guy. Made to my spec and just perfect for getting in to bleed larger deer. Unlike my other knives, I can actually find this one if I drop it in the half light being bright orange !

IMGP0036.jpgIMGP0037.jpgIMGP0038.jpg

Despite the third picture looking like a machete, the blade is a shade under 6" (clearly I'm no photographer)

As you'd expect from Guy, outstanding craftsmanship and attention to detail. It's fits my hand perfectly and is a dream to use.

FN

Taff

Very nice, but more info on knife, handle material, steel, etc. It's like showing a alcholic a bottle with clear liquid in it, is it water or vodka :D

Jagdmatch

Very nice, but more info on knife, handle material, steel, etc. It's like showing a alcholic a bottle with clear liquid in it, is it water or vodka :D
He has just made this for me, the orange scales are G10 with micarta insert.
image.jpg

sean

Hello all

Pleased as punch with my new knife from Guy. Made to my spec and just perfect for getting in to bleed larger deer. Unlike my other knives, I can actually find this one if I drop it in the half light being bright orange !

View attachment 52025View attachment 52026View attachment 52027

Despite the third picture looking like a machete, the blade is a shade under 6" (clearly I'm no photographer)

As you'd expect from Guy, outstanding craftsmanship and attention to detail. It's fits my hand perfectly and is a dream to use.

FN
Thats very like one Guy done for me last year. His workmanship is superb. Mine is RWL34 steel.
Cheers Sean

Fabnosh

Hi there

The blade is just under 6" long and is made from RWL34 steel. The tang is tapered and has orange micarta scales with black inserts between the tang and scales. Single piece leather sheath cut to be worn on the left side. Oh yes, it's bloody sharp too.

Think that about it.

FN