Nice start to the weekend on Mull

Headed out this morning for a look at the stags with SCC.Got into a cracking group of stags and hinds the stags all roaring and trying there best to hold and split away hinds into groups.First group were 500m and after a lengthy stalk we managed to get within 250 where I took myself a nice ten pointer.Left them to head away and recovered him awesome stuff and a great start to our weekend.Next up was SCC's turn we headed on up further up the hill and found another largeish group all doing the same as the first lot a cracking sight to watch.These were too 500m so we had to back track and make our way around the bottom to try and get within range.After a handy stalk SCC was within range and he grassed a cracking 8 pointer.Belting start to the holiday were back out Sunday for hopefully a couple more as no stags have been taken this year up here on our friends hill.We saw an absolute monster yesterday we are going to try and look for him for my friend who's hill it is.He hasn't taken many off the last few years and wants to thin a few out before the end of the season but has just been busy with work.Roll on the hinds.IMG-20211016-WA0015.jpg

Cracking write up and more great pictures! The view/ground behind you in first pic is just stunning!

Back