Nice Surprise!!

Sabian223

I Had a nice surprise today!
I called into shooting supplies in Bromsgrove after work to pick up a lee length gauge for my cutter, ready for when the Tikka t3 super varmint arrives in December. It had been on 6 months special delivery from GMK because i wanted a 1-8 twist in 223 Rem. I was told it was meant to arrive in December but it may be after due to the shipment date being very close to Christmas. When walking through the door i was greeted by the manager Anthony with the words 'that was quick'. Looking puzzled i asked him what he was talking about? It turned out my rifle was delivered this morning! He thought one of his staff had called me to let me know it had arrived. I was over the moon! The shop has been great! they have kept a mod for me with no deposit whilst waiting for the rifle to arrive. I chose to get an ASE s5 mod, i like how it looks on the rifle and a friend of mine has one on his 260 which really impressed me!
After a little bit of cash spent on some heads, primers and some cheap gecko ammunition to season the barrel, i whisked the rifle off to my friends house *Dagben77* to get my scope set up. I decided to go with a set of TPS rings as im not really a fan of the standard Leupold rings which i also got offered. Ben helped me set the scope straight and true with the use of his Deben rifle rest.

That's all for now, just need to get time to take it out now!! photo of my new rifle and my growing collection below :thumb:

View attachment 34971

My new Tikka super varmint :D

View attachment 34973

Top to bottom

Howa 308 - custom cheek piece, hogue bedded stock, hawke sidewinder 8-32x56

CZ 22lr - cheap bsa mk4 rip off scope

Tikka T3 Super varmint 1-8 223 rem - Vortex Viper Pst 6-24x50

Back