• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Nice Winchester Model 70 Coyote in .223

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutley

20" Stainless Barrel (Threaded 5/8"x18 UNF) 1:9 Twist, Rifle Basix Trigger, McMillan Varmint Stock (Immaculate) DM80 Silencer. Rifle has shot around 500 odd rounds. It is is excellent condition, all round. DM80 is superb and again in excellent condition.
The stock inletting is slightly bigger than the Barrel profile but not enough to look wrong at all, floated is floated right, if you need it to be a fag paper gap then you best look elsewhere.
This is a very reliable and accurate (with the right ammo) Trigger is superb, all ready to go. Will include some Twice fired all ready prepped ready to go cases. The rear mount has to be shimmed very slightly on one side, it and has no adverse effect on the operation of the rifle, it is what it is and I saw no need to sort it out as it was not an issue. I guess it depends what you want, a superbly accurate complete Charlie setup or an ornament (as some seem too)

NB: Rifle does not include the Scope, cheekpiece or stand.

£550 Collected. Any inspection welcome. No offers thanks as cheap enough as it is. FTF Usual FAC rules apply.

2231.jpg

2232.jpg

2233.jpg

2234.jpg

Last edited:

Mutley

Small price drop. Still a stonking Charlie Basher, the stock, trigger, mod and scope are easily worth that if I split it. The action is a good £200 on its own. Shame to do it but may be the way to go.

Mutley

Cant remember where I got them from but have a couple up for sale soon when I sort them out. bump

Mutley

Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut on the shim, makes no difference to any function on this rifle. Its a lot of rifle for the money, stock, scope and trigger are worth more than the asking price.

Status
Not open for further replies.