• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Nightforce Atacr 5-25x56 Like new!

Slickshot

Selling my like new under 1 month old Nightforce Atacr 5-25x56 scope.. Comes with high speed turrets 20 Moa per Revolution and 120 Moa total elevation adjustment! Also comes with zero stop!

Reticle is MOART

Sun shade & Bikini cover as standard.

Also will throw in a butler creek cover!

£1900

please note Nightforce rings not for sell on this page! But are available just make me an offer!

Attachments

Slickshot

Would consider a swap also.. Zeiss victory fl 6-24 x 56 or 72mm, Schmidt & bender zenith IR 3-12 x 50 orv56mm or even a PM2 3-12 x 50 or 56 IR double turn second focal plane

Slickshot

Fancy a change! Nothing to heavy..

Hi hi mate it's second focal plane.. But the reticle and turrets are both MOA so you can still use it for hold overs if you wish.. Personally I don't bother it has a full 120 MOA of adjustment so I just dial it in.. Cheers Aaron

Hi slickshot, why consider swapping with other scopes in the same class,just wondered, atb swaro
imo the glass on the atacr is as good as schmidt .i have had swaro z6i schmidt pm2 and choose the atacr over both.yes the z6i makes a better hunting scope lighter weight and that nice illuminator but the atacr does it all and i shoot targets too.

Slickshot

imo the glass on the atacr is as good as schmidt .i have had swaro z6i schmidt pm2 and choose the atacr over both.yes the z6i makes a better hunting scope lighter weight and that nice illuminator but the atacr does it all and i shoot targets too.

Thanks for your input mate.. That's why I didn't buy the pm2! I couldnt see the £600 difference! Tbh I'm thinking of keeping this scope now!