• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Nightforce NXS 3.5 - 15 x 50 Scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray24b

Hi
Up for sale is my
Nightforce NXS 3.5 - 15 x 50 with illuminated NP -1 reticule and .250 MOA turrets. The glass on the scope is in excellent condition with no scratches or blemishes.The illuminated reticule functions as expected and the battery has seen little use. There are some marks on the tube due to wear, marks on the knurled windage turret and a scuff on the knurled power ring but nothing which affects the performance of a scope of this quality it is in used condition but not abused. I'm not sure of the age as I bought this second hand myself.

The Scope comes with bikini lens covers, sunshade and third eye mounts but no box £850 inc P&P(Always open to offers)

Regards

gray24b

Attachments

gray24b

Nightforce scope is under offer so just the 30mm third eye mount left sale. £80 inc P&P

Regards

gray24b

gray24b

Nightforce NXS 3.5 - 15 x 50 is now sold but the Mount are still for sale

Sorry for the delay in response this was due to been away on a shooting weekend I will post some more pictures to night and answer all inquires that I have from PM`s tonight.

Regards

gray24b

Last edited:

gray24b

Hi
I think these are small mounts as the measurement from the bottom of radius to the seating on the weaver rails is 10mm and 25mm to centre of mounts also third eye mounts picture added.

Regards

gray24b

Third Eye Mounts.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.