• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Nightmaster battery charger

Discopete

Anybody have a surplus to requirements single or dual Nightmaster battery charger, can probably pick one up on net but thought would see if anyone has one lying around that I could buy before I do.

Many thanks
Pete

fizzbangwhallop

You can get them on eBay for under a tenner.
3.7v li-ion battery chargers.
The trouble is there are a lot of downright dangerous and dodgy chargers out there....... plenty of CE marked fakes too! The same goes for the multitude of 18650 batteries too, it's a bloody minefield. Plenty of examples on YouTube of 18650's catching fire when charging... bad ones have been known to explode in use.

If you can afford it, it would be worth considering upgrading your charger to a Nitecore i4 Intelli charger from a reputable source.... there are fakes of these around too.

Torchy the battery boy's website is definitely worth looking at, especially his pages on 18650 batteries and chargers Torchy the Battery Boy

He sells on fleabay under big_f_d_d ....... one of the good guys as many on here will vouch for.

big_f_d_d | eBay

I see he's also offering Efest and Xtar chargers to give you options.......the i4 charges in 2 circuit pairs (ie use bays 1 and 3 for 2 batteries) but these look like they could be 4 separate circuits. He's up-front with his advice if you ask him a question.

Cheers

Fizz.

Last edited: