• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: NIkon Monarch BDC 2.5-10x50 and quick detatch mounts

stevenjames

Nikon monarch 2.5x10//50mm 1 inch tube...comes with quick detach mounts.
seriel number KR026715. MAde in the Phillipines.
This is a very good scope that I have not had on a rifle in 3 years. It comes with quality QD mounts that I'm pretty sure are Leupold. I bought them from Perthshire shooting supplies. The scope has the Ballistic Drop Compensator reticle that is handy. Optics are excellent and turrets are Unmarked and as new. This scope was on a 243 and 22/250. There is a scratch on the paint on the magnifying ring that I had photo,d but other than all is good. There are rubber bikini covers on it to protect the glass. I'm looking for £240 all in which is a very good deal. The mounts were over 80 quid. I can do 200 without the mounts. No silly offers or swaps etc. I don't have the original box and papers so will post in a separate padded box. Either face to face sale or by bank credit. Not in the top German league but not much less and I've had them all. Thanks for looking.

PRice drop for scope to 180 without the mounts. No further drop. It'll go into the cupboard again.

Attachments

Last edited: