• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Nikon RAIII 82mm spotting scope

mitchiet123

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgPosted A minute ago
Hi all, as above, used spotting scope with 25x mag. Can't find the box at the moment but I have the papers for 10 years guarantee etc.
Has been great spotting scope with amazing clarity, but I'm finding im not using it much as got more into hunting rather than target shooting!
Comes with stay on case and all lens caps etc. probably about 2 years old maybe 2 and a half.

Amazon is asking £340 down from £408 http://www.amazon.co...m/dp/B000OVLMVG

Up for sale at £170 so half price effectively. Collection or post but I'll have to get a quote for the postage. Pm for pics I'll try and get some on her asap

Cheers,
Mitch
image.jpg

Last edited:

762Scot

Mitch,
Did you buy the scope new?
If 100% is as new condition, what percentage wise would you give the condition of the scope?
Thanks

mitchiet123

Mitch,
Did you buy the scope new?
If 100% is as new condition, what percentage wise would you give the condition of the scope?
Thanks
Hi mate,

i bought the scope new and its never been out of the Nikon stay in case as all controls eg focus wheel have slots so you don't have to take the case off. Therefore I would say it's 90-100% condition. I will double check with a fine tooth comb tomorrow just to make sure!

Its still got at least 7-8 years of the guarantee left as well

Cheers,
Mitch