• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Nokia 6131 mobile phone and charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyefor

As above.

Simple, large buttoned, "flip" phone with clear up / down menu on good screen.

Has the best battery life I have ever had on any mobile phone (around 6 days with normal use). Has been well used all over the planet but is still fully functional with overall 8 / 10 condition.

Great for a child's first phone or for your grannie.

Factory reset done (lock code still 12345) and will need a sim card (contract or pay as you go) but the phone is unlocked.

Has charger - but no box or manual (unless I find them in the meantime)

Pics & info here Nokia 6131 - Full phone specifications

Free if collected. £3.95 (2nd class signed for) if you need it posted.

FrenchieBoy

I would dearly love this phone to give to one of our elderly neighbours if it is still available.
If yes then please PM me with payment details and I will give you my postal details.
Many many thanks.

patrickt

I would dearly love this phone to give to one of our elderly neighbours if it is still available.
If yes then please PM me with payment details and I will give you my postal details.
Many many thanks.
Surely this cannot go to anyone else other that of FrenchieBoy's neighbour, well done that man (those two men Eyefor & FB)

patrickt

Many many thanks.
Surely this cannot go to anyone else other than FrenchieBoy's neighbour, well done that man, (those two men Eyefor & FB)

patrickt

Status
Not open for further replies.