• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Nordic Roe Call Deal

Hi All

In addition to the Buttulo & Cherrywood roe calls we will now also be listing the Nordic Roe Call (will be on website later next week) and can offer the following introductory deal:

Nordic Roe Call @ £26.95 Delivered

• The Nordic call is considered by many to be the best call in the market.
  • Pre-tuned to all the pitches needed, simply move the rubber band between the two outermost notches on the call to change the sound to suit.

Any interest just drop me a pm

Br

Rob

ps Buttulo's & Cherrywoods can be found on this link: Field Equipment

Last edited:

wildfowler1

Hi jimmy I bought one at the CLA some years ago and I got a dvd withit, but it's in some sort of foreign language.But the squeak sounds the same.Wf1

Hi Jimmy

Afraid this doesn't come with the DVD - it's a very easy call to use & the "pheeps" technique is as the Buttulo etc, although obviously it is mouth operated rather than squeeze pressure.

Br

Rob

Hi All

Afraid we are now sold out of Nordics & the wholesaler will not have any more until after the rut :(

All orders received this weekend will go out tomorrow.

We do still have a few Buttulo's left with more coming in early this coming week.

Many thanks

Rob

Hi Greeny

Afraid we are sold out on these & the UK wholesaler doesn't have any either.

We do have a few Buttulos & Cherrywoods and will post when the Nordics are back in for those that use calls outside the rut period.

Regards

Rob

Hi All

Nordic calls have just come back in again, any interest just drop me a pm.

The wholesaler sold out of these twice last year before the roe rut had started so don't leave orders until the 2nd week of June ;)

Br

Rob