• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Nordik Roe - one of the most effective and realistic Roe calls you will find

jimmy milnes

Just wanted to say what a fantastic service from the above, I ordered a new roe call yesterday at 1100 and it landed in this mornings ''Saturday'' post so less than 24hrs to process and get it to me
Regards
Jimmy

collieman

I haven't seen a replacement set as such, but leave it with me and I'll see what I can find.
Received mine in post today thanks for the fast delivery.
Regarding the replacement rubber rings whilst practising in the house a ring shot off whilst changing from
the second notch to the first notch after a few expletives and not finding as yet the ring I have replaced it with a
lamb castration ring which fits and works perfect so this could be an answer to your replacement ring problem.