North West England Stalkers' Evening, June 16th 2022

NickJ

We are proposing to hold another charity, best practice stalkers' evening on Thursday 16th June, 2022 at Malmo Guns near Lancaster.

The event will be organised by the BDS, FC and Malmo Guns with other organisations supporting. More details to follow.

We hope to have the usual talks and demonstrations, charity auction and trade stands. If anyone who has attended in the past (2015,16 & 18) has any suggestions for the event please post here or send me a PM.

Thanks
Nick Jackson
BDS North West Branch

NickJ

North West Charity Deerstalkers’ Evening – Thursday 16th June, 6pm

After a Covid enforced break Malmo Guns with the BDS, Forestry Commission and BASC are holding another stalkers’ evening at Malmo Guns near Jn 33 of the M6. There will be guest speakers, trade stands, an auction for stalking lots and a raffle for some great prizes.

Speakers will include:

Bradley Bourner of Pro Sporting Solutions on marksmanship skills

UKDTR on training dogs for deer

Paul Smith of the National Trust’s Charlecote Park on managing fallow deer in a park

The charities are ABF (The Soldiers’ Charity,) North West Air Ambulance and the Gamekeepers’ Welfare Trust.

Cost is £12 including a venison burger.

Numbers are limited, to attend you must book in advance via this link: North West Charity Stalkers' Evening

IF YOU CAN DONATE A STALKING LOT FOR THE AUCTION WE WOULD, OF COURSE BE MOST GRATEFUL

Thanks Deer_Evening_WM_114.jpg

Alastair Boston

North West Charity Deerstalkers’ Evening – Thursday 16th June, 6pm

After a Covid enforced break Malmo Guns with the BDS, Forestry Commission and BASC are holding another stalkers’ evening at Malmo Guns near Jn 33 of the M6. There will be guest speakers, trade stands, an auction for stalking lots and a raffle for some great prizes.

Speakers will include:

Bradley Bourner of Pro Sporting Solutions on marksmanship skills

UKDTR on training dogs for deer

Paul Smith of the National Trust’s Charlecote Park on managing fallow deer in a park

The charities are ABF (The Soldiers’ Charity,) North West Air Ambulance and the Gamekeepers’ Welfare Trust.

Cost is £12 including a venison burger.

Numbers are limited, to attend you must book in advance via this link: North West Charity Stalkers' Evening

IF YOU CAN DONATE A STALKING LOT FOR THE AUCTION WE WOULD, OF COURSE BE MOST GRATEFUL

Thanks View attachment 249022
Please can you book on and support this event,its a great evening out.

jimmy milnes

Please can you book on and support this event,its a great evening out.
Id love to attend one of these events Alistair but living a good stretch away and it being midweek stuffs me unless i take a days holiday Friday. Would this be something you could maybe take a look at for future events as im sure it would get more support it this was taken into account.
Cheers Jimmy

Alastair Boston

Id love to attend one of these events Alistair but living a good stretch away and it being midweek stuffs me unless i take a days holiday Friday. Would this be something you could maybe take a look at for future events as im sure it would get more support it this was taken into account.
Cheers Jimmy
Thanks for your comments.

If we hold another one in the future, we can explore the idea of it being a Friday evening event in the future.

For this event we aim to finish by 10.00 pm.

NickJ

Just a reminder to book on if you haven't. Don't forget to bring any heads you want measuring as Bill Johnson the local BASC Head Measurer will be coming along.
Thanks