Northern DSC1 courses?

Frithy

Hi folks,

Does anybody know of any DSC1 courses with spaces in the north? (The real north not Sheffield or the likes 🤣) I live in Tyne and Wear and also have somewhere I can stay in Windermere so ideally within a reasonable distance to these locations ....

Has anybody had much success with doing the assessment only? I have a couple of areas I need to brush up on in the questions but don’t feel I’m too far away at all on them.

Cheers!

DamaDama.243

Hi folks,

Does anybody know of any DSC1 courses with spaces in the north? (The real north not Sheffield or the likes 🤣) I live in Tyne and Wear and also have somewhere I can stay in Windermere so ideally within a reasonable distance to these locations ....

Has anybody had much success with doing the assessment only? I have a couple of areas I need to brush up on in the questions but don’t feel I’m too far away at all on them.

Cheers!

patrickt

Unfortunately Jon is fully booked for the year. I will have a look into Driffield, thanks 👍🏼
try Laurie Walton at Lakeland Deer & Habitat Management, Thirlmere Keswick, he is an absolute gentleman, as well as a course provider and assessor

Patrick

Frithy

try Laurie Walton at Lakeland Deer & Habitat Management, Thirlmere Keswick, he is an absolute gentleman, as well as a course provider and assessor

Patrick
Patrick I’m struggling to find any details for Laurie or Lakeland Deer. Can you steer me in the right direction?

NickJ

Patrick
I don't think Laurie is running them for BASC anymore, he's retired.

Mike Thornley of BASC mentioned he has one coming up at Meanley in Lancashire.

As mentioned the BDS one at Grayrigg is fully booked.

grahamch

Looming to do the course towards back end of this year or early next.

Any suggestions for course providers?

All current courses are booked up.

ChrisWorley

Have a look in the Training and Materials ,Flying fisherman is running one at Thimbleby shooting ground North Yorkshire.He is a top man,.