• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Northern Ireland - Bavarian Mountain Scenthound x FT Springer Spaniel £400

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bavarian Mountain Scenthound x FT Springer Spaniel An Tain lgo idea hound.jpg

£400 bitch - £70 deposit secures (non-refundable)
Pups currently three weeks old - Viewings now available (Sire and Dam always present)
All pups wormed (at 2wks with Panacur liquid) and will be fully inoculated. Microchipped on request.

Bred in the Sperrin Mountains of Ulster and parents worked in a commercial capacity.
Please PM only and all requests will be answered ASAP, but please allow 12-24 hrs as I work in a Game Conservancy role.

1 female for sale
All black in colour with fine white stripe on front
Distinct Bavarian features and strong feet.
True companion dogs for a hunting home.

Female

20180510_222512.jpg 20180510_222406.jpg 20180510_222326.jpg

Sire - Bavarian Mountain Scenthound (Bred by Ballysloe Bavarians in Tipperary, R.O.I.)
Kennel name - 'Ballysloe Cedar'
DOB: 3rd October 2015
Worked 2 seasons with An Taín Hunting Outfitters. Excellent tracking dog. Experienced with Red, Fallow and Sika.
IKC Papers available.

Mo Chara.jpg DSC_0073.jpg DSC_0359.jpg DSC_0484 (2).jpg IMG-20171125-WA0001.jpg

Dam
- Springer Spaniel (Bred by Keepers Pride in Ballina, Co. Mayo, R.O.I.)
Kennel name - 'Midnight Dance'
DOB: 20th November 2016
Worked one season with An Taín Hunting Outfitters. Excellent in upper moorland. Experienced in snipe, woodcock, red grouse and rabbit.
IKC Papers available.

DSCF5604.JPG DSCF5605.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF5590.jpg
    DSCF5590.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 182
  • 20180510_222646.jpg
    20180510_222646.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 70
  • 20180510_222657.jpg
    20180510_222657.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 67
  • DSCF5615.jpg
    DSCF5615.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Bigboab29

IMG_3903.jpg

Thats sox she is my Bavarian X Springer, she is 2 and a half years old now and she is a great working dog, excellent tracking deer and an excellent temperament. To be honest i couldn't have asked for a better dog. Anyone buying this cross wont be disappointed if they turn out like mine and if you want it to be a designer cross you can always name them bavarian springer hounds:)

Bigboab29

Thanks, yeah shes turned out pretty well, your litter is the third litter i have seen now and they all end up silky black with a white flash on the chest, dont know where this comes from as her parents were the same as yours with the spaniel being liver and white. At times in the sun you see the reddish colour from the hound shining through her coat. Cracking looking litter, i'm sure you will find them good homes easily.

Keith Edmunds

I am amazed at how even the litter looks and Bigboab29's dog looks stunning. I would be interested to see how these pups develop.

Photos as requested Fergus.

One of our girls heading off to the Southern shore of Lough Neagh, Co. Armagh to a stalking home.

A perfect little bitch. One beautiful, tidy bitch and one powerful dog now remaining.

20180508_220401.jpg 20180508_220433.jpg 20180508_220228.jpg 20180508_220230.jpg

hendrix's rifle

Trying to twist the Mrs arm but she doesn't seem to be having it! Apparently before a 3rd we need a bigger house! Lovely looking pups, no doubt the last 2 will be taken soon

Trying to twist the Mrs arm but she doesn't seem to be having it! Apparently before a 3rd we need a bigger house! Lovely looking pups, no doubt the last 2 will be taken soon

Thanks a million and yes, the pups are absolutely thriving. Two still remain but I will have to get a photo up of a beautiful bitch who fortunate for me is sold to a friend. She was first to go and you will see why.......she is a solid black Bavarian. A rare diamond.

Last edited:
This is the All-Black girl heading to a big hunting home which I know quite well in Lurgan, N.I. Great to know I will have the opportunity to hunt with this girl in the future. She is that black she even makes dust show up! A very quiet bitch and already using her nose searching for things round the whelping room.

20180510_202610.jpg 20180510_202548.jpg 20180510_202557.jpg

Great wee dogs if Boabs bitch is anything to go by just wish you had been closer View attachment 96336

Another great photo! I tell you what, not to wish any of these pups lives away but I am really looking forward to training the pup I am keeping and watching him mature into a great hunting companion.

If anyone has completed their DSC1 and acquiring a rifle this year I can assure you getting a deer dog greatly improves the number of deer you shoot. Both in a detection and retrieval capacity. Training a deer dog brings a whole new element to deer stalking and the memories forged in the man-dog team are unforgettable especially during the rut.

I would also like to add that when you are leaving the house at 4am you have a buddy that will go hunting with you at a moments notice and finds hunting as much fun as we do.

I have a beautiful tidy female and a powerful male who are hoping to find that special hunting home (now 3 weeks old). I'll get photos up here in the next hour......

The Sire is my best buddy. He has helped me to no end to locate, drive and retrieve deer, especially elusive sika. I would honestly be lost without him.

In the photo with the two lads he was able to locate and drive a sika doe in front of two brothers on their first ever stalking trip. Hence the huge hidden smiles.

Sire.jpg Mo Chara.jpg

Last edited:
Male now sold.
£400

Wormed with Panacur liquid at 2 weeks old.
Vet checked and inoculated prior to collection.
Microchipped on request.

A powerful little man, strong feet, beautiful coat and eyes just shining. He is the absolute double of his father's features and no missing that Bavarian nose and jaw structure.

The Sire and Dam are worked by myself in a commercial capacity. IKC papers present for both parents.

DSCF5613.jpg DSCF5615.jpg 20180510_222657.jpg 20180510_222625.jpg

Last edited:
Female for sale.
£400.

Wormed with Panacur liquid at 2 weeks old.
Vet checked and inoculated prior to collection.
Microchipped on request.

A stunning, healthy bitch, strong Bavarian physiology and good, solid feet. A beautiful silk black coat and eyes shining with health. A very tidy and quiet bitch.

The Sire and Dam are both worked by myself in a commercial capacity. IKC papers present for both parents.

20180510_222326.jpg20180510_222406.jpg20180510_222512.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.