Not Deer in sight but a cracking night anyway.

Paid a visit to one farm that I haven’t been to for 2 months in order to thin out some rabbit numbers.

I had called the farmer to see how things were getting on and I got the old “I was actually just going to call you”. Numbers had picked up again and she wanted them reduced again.

Quick drive over after finding away around the road works.

2 hours later. A few in the bag.

FA0FBCA5-8EDF-4874-BA0A-1025DA3B43CB.jpeg 5EDB0129-AD40-43D5-BA33-813FFF306E0B.jpeg

Tim.243

Paid a visit to one farm that I haven’t been to for 2 months in order to thin out some rabbit numbers.

I had called the farmer to see how things were getting on and I got the old “I was actually just going to call you”. Numbers had picked up again and she wanted them reduced again.

Quick drive over after finding away around the road works.

2 hours later. A few in the bag.

View attachment 217954 View attachment 217955
Very refreshing to see this also a lad who as picked up some pigeon shooting from his pest control work.
The world of shooting has many parts to it which if people get of their arse they will find some.

:tiphat:

Dcd87

Nice one 👍 thirty plus rabbits in two hours is a cracking night.
Very refreshing to see this also a lad who as picked up some pigeon shooting from his pest control work.
The world of shooting has many parts to it which if people get of their arse they will find some.

:tiphat:

I love rabbit shooting. This particular farm is over run with them again. There is another two lads who have permission but haven’t turned up or contacted the farmer.

ive been up a few times with my shooting buddy and cleared 100+ on a night. The farmer is over the moon and I may be getting some more land next door.

Frithy

Cracking return for 2 hours 👍🏼 I recently lost a permission on a golf course because the new green keeper doesn’t mind rabbits. I’m looking forward to popping in 12 months time to see if his opinion has shifted 😂

Dcd87

Cracking return for 2 hours 👍🏼 I recently lost a permission on a golf course because the new green keeper doesn’t mind rabbits. I’m looking forward to popping in 12 months time to see if his opinion has shifted 😂
I’m sure it will change when the complaints roll in..
I’m heading back up next week with a buddy to get on top of them. Hopefully be out for 5-6 hours depending on what time we get there. I haven’t got a 4x4 or quad (yet) so have to jump them about in a Roe sack, and it’s all up hill to the van.. My mate has a truck and it will be getting readily used on the collection rounds at the end of the night. I usually leave the rabbits by the gates on each field and pick them up on the return.

this was only 3 fields too…

Frithy

It’s a different night altogether than walking around a golf course with an air rifle. Stalking into 30/35yds on open field is a frustrating old evening. 4 in the game bag was a decent night ha!!

Squirrelbasher

Yerr, club members might disagree with him when there’s more than one hole in the greens. 😂