Sold: Not exactly a vehicle.

kenbro

Poorly old lady I help insisted I have this, left over from her Mobility car days which ended last year.
Free issue if anyone has a use for it.
Cheers,Ken.

Attachments

• CAED15B2-2520-47B2-8D56-B76445256465.jpeg
    CAED15B2-2520-47B2-8D56-B76445256465.jpeg
    294.7 KB · Views: 599
  • FEE0BFE5-679D-4EAF-981E-872C229C97FC.jpeg
    FEE0BFE5-679D-4EAF-981E-872C229C97FC.jpeg
    304.7 KB · Views: 585

Norrie1956

Hi Ken, Happy to cover post and put a donation into a charity of your choice if you still have it...:)

Just noticed its for a Kia or a Hyundai...I have an i35...:)

kenbro

Hi Norrie,
Sorry this was spoken for at 16.56 yesterday and I’ve only just got round to updating.
Regards, Ken.
PS. I never thought about it being vehicle specific, but it was from a Kia Sportage.

Norrie1956

Hi Norrie,
Sorry this was spoken for at 16.56 yesterday and I’ve only just got round to updating.
Regards, Ken.
PS. I never thought about it being vehicle specific, but it was from a Kia Sportage.
Hi ken, No worries mate...the Kia and Hyundai are almost the same car...:) Glad its gone to a good home...
All the best mate.

Norrie

Hornet 6

Hi Norrie,
Regards, Ken.
Should it not have stayed with the vehicle ?
If the one out of mine had been missing I'd just have moved on to the next car.

Neil.

kenbro

Should it not have stayed with the vehicle ?
If the one out of mine had been missing I'd just have moved on to the next car.

Neil.
Neil,
I don’t know, but probably.
Here, I am helping/dealing with husband and wife who I’ve motorcycled with since 1960.
He 81 with Alzheimer’s and she 78 with Parkinson’s. Both ailments have various (And unpleasant) side effects as I’ve found over the last couple years.
Their car was taken from them last year, obviously this kit wasn’t in the car when someone came to collect it.

If you would have passed on my friends car because a tyre inflator was absent you would have been foolish. Your inexperience is showing.
I’ve never known a more careful (Experienced) rider/driver who was so easy going on his vehicles.
He still has an motorcycle (Honda Shadow, year 2007) in his shed which he cherishes, and it still looks like brand new.
Sadly, he’s unlikely to ride again, but he does fire it up occasionally.

I dread the time I call on them and one or the other doesn’t recognise me. I do know this will happen.
Ken.