NOTHING WRONG WITH WOMENS CLOTHS!

TONY M

to understand this post: see "thanks from the new guy"

MORNING BEOWULF/STEYR, up early fed the dogs, made a coffee, thought, i`ll just check if anyone`s answered my post?--read your`s Beowulf-- the realisation was a shocker!!
Scattered around the computer desk, 6pack of crisps, remnants of an easter egg (someone`s going to miss out), large piece of cheese!!?? and several empty coffee cups.
Is this what dependency is like? what have you people done to me??

PS steyr, don`t knock it till you`ve tried it! and do you know where Beowulf bought his realtree handbag from?

"oh dear" am i dead too?

Hi TonyM
Yes this is what it does to you mate. Im just doing the ironing whilst i type this reply :eek: :eek:
Beowulf
That realtree handbag of yours, You know the 1 with the vanity mirror in it :D :D .......... :D

You want to see his Laura Ashley dress, the one with the big roses on. :eek:

Perfect for laying in ambush in those smaller gardens for Muntjac. :lol: :lol:

Steve glad to hear that you have found a job you enjoy, hope to see you in the near future. Hopefully you have disposed of the rubber ring to sit on by now :oops:

Sikamalc
Is that the long dress hes got with the floral pattern on it :confused: He wore that last sunday when he was making us all tea.....
hes bum looked a little big in it tho :eek: :D

Hi Tony,
Welcome to the 'take the p155 out of Beowulf club'! :lol: Its a great laugh on here especially when everyone gets involved. I've just got home from work, two hours late! :eek: First thing I did was kiss the dogs and pat the wife, grab a sandwich and a pint of cider and sit in front of this bloody site! :lol: Only thing is the 'Knickerbox' realtree thong I'm wearing is riding up and giving my Farmer Giles hell! And laughing at the posts has made my mascara run :eek: :lol:

thats it , darinda get the battenberg out , he's on a diet this week :lol:
how could any one want to take the p155 out of you mr B , such a sweet little putty cat with all those whiskers :evil:

Beowulf
So thats where Tikka308s realtree thong went was it. How did you manage to get them off him on sunday without the rest of us seeing :eek: :D
O damn ive just noticed mine are missing :eek: :eek:

Its a secret I can't tell everyone. Its just a knack I have, swiping other stalkers G'strings/thongs. ;)

I now see why for many a year this has been the sport of men . its so the women didnt get to know what you chaps got up to you have now spoilt the illusion to all those partners and wifes of the great white hunter coming home to feed the family
Mr B please send in photo of yourself in a g string i havent had a good laugh in ages ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ladystalker, I would not want to see such a terrible sight posted on this forum, as Mr B in a cammo thong :eek:

It could put some of the new members and Lady's such as yourself into a state of shock which might take some months to recover from, and I am not aware of any cure. ;)

Ok point taken :lol: Sikamalc

Just wondering if this trend is going to catch on are we about to see all male stalkers in summer months cross dressing or is it just a small area of these unusual sightings :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol:

MR B
are you going for the center spread in the next months stalking mag this could be a new career move for you ;)

beowulf prancing around the CLA in a cammo thong
i feel sorry for the hounds , damn i feel sorry for every one
cover up mrB, cover up :lol:

Yeah I wouldn't need to hide my bits in a tight pair of speedos, my beer belly would do a much better job! :eek:

Back