Wanted: Nptc sit astride course

Sakoodin1

Hi guys does anyone know of this course coming up in the near future in south Scotland and north England?the barony college has nothing and Newton Rigg isn’t until may?any help would be appreciated,thanks

Ade C

Do you want the course or just the assessment? i am an assessor in sit astride and maybe able to help.
would mean me heading up north to you.( that would have to fit around my work load though) would need quads and trailer and somewhere to do it....

Sakoodin1

Do you want the course or just the assessment? i am an assessor in sit astride and maybe able to help.
would mean me heading up north to you.( that would have to fit around my work load though) would need quads and trailer and somewhere to do it....
I’m a experienced atv rider(if my bad habits don’t hinder me) I just need a nptc certificate for the sit astride atv?

Ade C

Best thing to do is download the candidate guidance from NPTC website and see if you could take it..... if you could then book a test. If you need it a bit urgent then see what the colleges could offer... sounds like borders college may be the way to go?
i stalk near Jedburgh so could tie it in with my next trip ( so far nothing planned) or could maybe swap some stalking for a single test. normally i would like 4-6 people to make a run up north. hope you get sorted.
Ade

countrryboy

Try H&W training, top blokes. Done a bit off training/tickets with them, really know there chainsaw stuff. Unlike many trainers both have worked on the saw.
Both used to be barony trainers, will come out to u or put a day on if u can get enough bodies which will be cheaper.

Ade C

Country boy. just out of interest... how do you know that most trainers dont know their stuff?
granted there are folks out there that are flakey. In my experience (25yrs) i know that most know their ****.... inside out!