For Sale: NUMBER PLATE FOR SALE, UNIQUE SHOOTING NUMBER.

Selling this unique number plate as reducing the number of cars we have. An ideal Christmas present for your Partner or better still, for yourself! Totally unique.

Currently on retention, so it can be on your car in a few minutes, nothing to pay to DVLA. Price includes two sets of number plates to go on the car as well

£3000. Please PM for more info and to buy. Thanks for looking.

. Plate2.jpg Plate1.jpg

Yorkie

Hi.
You have very good taste in vehicles.

Have a bump on me and good luck with the sale of the plate. :)

EMcC

There are quite a few number plates in this area ******GUN which I find rather strange to be advertising such a thing.

Sinistral

There are quite a few number plates in this area ******GUN which I find rather strange to be advertising such a thing.
Hmmm, not sure about these.
I know that people frig registration plates for effect, but it's illegal to drive with them.:confused:

EMcC

I can't put the numbers here but one of them is a High gun champion so you can work out what his No plate is and one of the others helps out on a local shoot.
Those are two I know of personally but there are others.

EMcC

Gun number plate. Why. Are you ashamed to have a gun??
Who is ashamed ? I would have thought that those that choose to tell everybody they are gun owners are far from ashamed.
I don't advertise the fact that I am a gun owner because I am ashamed, I just don't want to leave myself open to any chancer that wants to get their hands on a gun.