Available: OCT 20th 2020 Turkey Driven Wild Boar 4 DAYS 2020 RESULTS 65 BOAR 6 GUNS 7.5 Each

A1Decoy.co.uk

END OF SEASON SALE, Special Offer as there a loads of large Wild Boar about in this area. SPECIAL PRICE £1500 FEB 2020 6 weeks Time

.b2e1348da91a12b5ba568f9d89e4beda-9000x9000_800x463.jpgIMG_5014.JPG

Some of the largest Wild Boar are to be found in the mountain areas of Turkey! These Anatolian Monster Tuskers can weigh upto 375 Kgs .
Most of the shooting is done from mountain tracks that are easily accessible by 4×4 vehicles.
Shooting February 18th, 19th and 20th 2021 3 days hunting

9.jpg

IMG_5014.JPGb2e1348da91a12b5ba568f9d89e4beda-9000x9000_800x463.jpg9.jpg

Details and pictures below

ALSO AVAILABLE NIGHT HUNTING WILD BOAR Option 1 including one Tusker £950 3 Days . Listing on website soon. Option 2, 3 WILD BOAR over 18cm £2599 under 18cm free. extra Wild Boar £895 .
3 Great offers for Turkey if you want to shoot some big ones nows your chance. email me for details . Mark@a1decoy.co.uk or call 07860657990

Last edited:

A1Decoy.co.uk

Trip includes transfers hunt organisation Accommodation and food. Its a really good offer .
So far we have .Mark A, Patrick A,Antonio, Trevor and maybe Dan ?,Roy,and Myself. Just need 2 more so trip runs ,Can take 5 more after that to cover area properly.

A1Decoy.co.uk

Last 3 NOW 2 places at this Bargain Price 6 booked and Paid flights LHR T3.Spend 3 days in the mountains in the snow shooting Driven Wild Boar . £1500 per Gun 3 days.
We will look after any novices and make all feel welcome. Come and have an amazing 3 days all in price , Airport pick up,
Accommodation, food , NO Trophy fees ,

extras air fair and drinks tips,

Last edited:

A1Decoy.co.uk

END OF SEASON SALE, Special Offer as there a loads of large Wild Boar about in this area. SPECIAL PRICE £1500 FEB 2020 6 weeks Time.View attachment 146070View attachment 146071

Some of the largest Wild Boar are to be found in the mountain areas of Turkey! These Anatolian Monster Tuskers can weigh upto 375 Kgs .
Most of the shooting is done from mountain tracks that are easily accessible by 4×4 vehicles.
Shooting February 18th, 19th and 20th 2021
3 days huntingView attachment 146073View attachment 146071View attachment 146070View attachment 146073
Details and pictures below

ALSO AVAILABLE NIGHT HUNTING WILD BOAR Option 1 including one Tusker £950 3 Days . Listing on website soon. Option 2, 3 WILD BOAR over 18cm £2599 under 18cm free. extra Wild Boar £895 .
3 Great offers for Turkey if you want to shoot some big ones nows your chance. email me for details . Mark@a1decoy.co.uk or call 07860657990
Last 3 places great Price no trophy fees

A1Decoy.co.uk

2 places left come get out your armchair off your keyboard and come and shoot some Driven Wild Boar in Turkey on Monday 17th FEB .
£1500 3 days all inclusive send your FAC copy and passport copy To mark@a1decoy.co.uk . and Book your flight T3 London Heathrow .Easy Rifle Transport.Call for more details 07860657990 .

Lateral

FANTASTIC trip, and amazed no one made A1 an offer for the last few places, especially for the price.

Something happened with the other group that were supposed to be joining us German, so there were only six U.K. hunters.

The Turkish organizers did a very job, selecting drives that would produce results, and we had 45 boar in 3 days, including some keilers, one, a 25cm monster

Jagare

FANTASTIC trip, and amazed no one made A1 an offer for the last few places, especially for the price.

Something happened with the other group that were supposed to be joining us German, so there were only six U.K. hunters.

The Turkish organizers did a very job, selecting drives that would produce results, and we had 45 boar in 3 days, including some keilers, one, a 25cm monster
I would have been very interested in that discounted hunt but it clashed with my Portugal hunting trip. A great trip it was too.
I definitely will be looking out for any discounted trips next season.

Howzat

Jagare, was that the same trip that I was on ? 9 animals over three days, including a Monteria , you shot 3 and I shot 2, if its the same trip ,with 8 guns

Jagare

Jagare, was that the same trip that I was on ? 9 animals over three days, including a Monteria , you shot 3 and I shot 2, if its the same trip ,with 8 guns
Yes it was me on the trip. I understand that the woman outside the bar did come back with her mother later :rofl: . The Monteria was not really a Monteria and it would have been better hunting doing it like we did on the first two days. 3 good stags shot, weather was superb and a great bunch of guys. I saw, as did others some big stags. As a " experimental" first time hunt I thought it went well and hope i can do it again next year.

Howzat

Been with A1 quite a few times, also many others , A1 has been by far the best, but not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for, if you want shooting go with Mark.