• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: OEM Tikka (made in Australia) 1" steel rings - Blued (gloss and matt)

bewsher500

two sets
very good condition, all original screws, hex heads in very good condition

1) Matt Blued 1", Medium height 13mm receiver to inner ring (left hand picture)
Will accomodate up to 50mm depending on barrel profile and scope OBJ OD

1) Gloss Blue 1", Medium height 12mm receiver to inner ring (right hand picture)
Will accomodate up to 50mm depending on barrel profile and scope OBJ OD
has recoil pin in place (removable) for use with some OEM Tikka receiver recoil slots.

both sets have dual position recoil pin holes in front and back rings for central or offset positioning depending on receiver

both £28 posted

Last edited:

Northwest

Hi - they will indeed fit the CZ - Brno receivers but I am looking for some for a 30mm scope so if you have any could you get in touch please,
Thanks.

bewsher500

hens teeth, rocking horse poo and all such manner of things I am afraid

I saw a set for sale in the US, same make, and I bought them at vast expense to mount a 44mm target scope
very hard to find low 30mm mounts, they all seem designed for 56mm hubble scopes!