Sold: Ogden’s compact waist roe sack

Status
Not open for further replies.

JockStalk

With liner, all very good condition. Nice easy sack to use, fits two good roe! Whole thing packs into a neat waist pack, keeps your back clear for rifle. Good padded shoulder straps. Zip pocket for knife/ gloves/ etc. Usual bombproof Ogden’s construction.
£80 posted uk
8C520C97-FFEB-44F5-AD09-E62D9FA0BE89.jpeg
29065795-8B36-4EF4-A1F1-1A340B64CF20.jpeg
92436D54-5233-464B-9CDD-885EE8B5FA32.jpeg

Last edited:

JockStalk

Definitely big enough for a fallow doe/ pricket - it’s had a hind in it. Shoulder straps are padded like a decent rucksack so the weight on the shoulders is ok.

moss

KJF for your information i was enquiring about the size for a fellow stalker who has a stoma bag and needs to be careful but in your ignorance along with a few others thought you would comment including the seller great feedback i was for buying this as a present for him but hey take your roe sack and shove it

Acm

KJF for your information i was enquiring about the size for a fellow stalker who has a stoma bag and needs to be careful but in your ignorance along with a few others thought you would comment including the seller great feedback i was for buying this as a present for him but hey take your roe sack and shove it
😂

JockStalk

Must be hard to live life looking out for new ways to be offended. Have a nice day 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.